Cover image by Jean Osipyan.
In our ADVICE issue you will find:
- Interview with Jean Osipyan, Fashion & Advertising photographer & digital artist;
- Industry Insider: What You Need To Know About Agency Representation For Retouchers with Michael Stephenson-Green (One Mega Management) & Pratik Naik;
- Beauty Retouching Tutorial, part II – Hair Retouching from Julia Kuzmenko McKim;
- Artist Spotlight with Laura Cammarata;
- In The Studio: Western Jack, Fast hands with brave heads;
- Special Feature: Visual Storytelling: The Power Of Stories part II by John Flury;
- Beginner’s Corner: Mastering The Healing Brush tutorial by Conny Wallstrom;
- Branding A New You, an article by Marcin Migdal, Mad Artist Publishing;
- Mark of the Luminosity, a tutorial by Greg Agee;
- and more!
- Please download this ZIP file on your computer and extract the PDF file to view and read the magazine on your computer. If you wish to read it on your devices, please transfer the extracted PDF file onto your smartphone or tablet.
- This is an interactive PDF document. To get the full experience of the tutorials and the multimedia content, view it on your computer, not on your devices. You can still read the articles on your devices, but with limited interactivity. The performance of this PDF file will greatly depend on the performance of your computer, its graphics card, and the version of Adobe Reader used for viewing it. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Head over to iTunes if you would like to purchase the original fully interactive version of [RE]TOUCHED Magazine and view it on your iPad.
We accept submissions from our readers. Find out the details here: RE Submissions