Cover Photo: Mathieu Galfré & George Buczko
In our COLOR issue you will find:
- THE MEANING OF COLORS with Quentin Décaillet;
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT with internationally published retoucher Marina Dean-Francis;
- UNDERSTANDING COLOR IN ADVERTISING: Industry veteran Daniel Meadows examines color psychology and color theory as they relate to advertising;
- INTERVIEW: French photographer Mathieu Galfré and German retoucher George Buczko talk about their Photographer + Retoucher collaboration;
- BEAUTY RETOUCHING WORKFLOW, PART 3: A fresh approach that will help you improve your dodging and burning results with Julia Kuzmenko McKim;
- COLOR CORRECTING METHODS for portrait, beauty & fashion photography with Lance Nicoll;
- THE PSD DIET with David Neilands;
- IN THE STUDIO with EpicMind Studio:
- COLOR GRADING FOR COMPOSITES WITH IMPACT with Felix Hernández;
- BUSINESS: CONTRACT ESSENTIALS: Even if you work off a verbal handshake, David Neilands reviews the essential points to consider in a retoucher’s contract;
- and a lot more!
- Please download this ZIP file on your computer and extract the PDF file to view and read the magazine on your computer. If you wish to read it on your devices, please transfer the extracted PDF file onto your smartphone or tablet.
- This is an interactive PDF document. To get the full experience of the tutorials and the multimedia content, view it on your computer, not on your devices. You can still read the articles on your devices, but with limited interactivity. The performance of this PDF file will greatly depend on the performance of your computer, its graphics card, and the version of Adobe Reader used for viewing it. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Head over to iTunes if you would like to purchase the original fully interactive version of [RE]TOUCHED Magazine and view it on your iPad.
We accept submissions from our readers. Find out the details here: RE Submissions