Cover Photo by Julia Kuzmenko McKim.
Issue 5, BEAUTIFUL SKIN, features:
- Featured Artist Interview with Michał Karcz: Discover Michał’s compelling and oftentimes haunting work and the sources of his inspiration;
- Industry Insider: Daniel Meadows, Pratik Naik, Michael Wolonszynowicz and Laura Cammarata share their perspective on the latest trends in skin retouching;
- Ethics of Skin Retouching by Kendra Paige;
- Beauty Retouching Tutorial, part 5: Photographing and retouching skin from start to finish with Julia Kuzmenko McKim;
- Natural Beauty Makeup: A follow up article by Julia’s Makeup Artist Guadalupe Moreno where she shares her secrets to creating a clean beauty look;
- In The Studio: Go behind the scenes with Moscow-based Doberman Studio;
- Artist Spotlight with Elena Vizerskaya;
- Retouching Glass Objects with Product Photographer, retoucher and educator Tim Kou;
- Special Feature: SAUDADE: Birth of a Fine Art Collaboration by Siyana Kasabova and Natalia Fadejeva;
- Pro Tips: Finding & Fixing Skin Saturation Issues by Daniel Hager;
- and more!
- Please download this ZIP file on your computer and extract the PDF file to view and read the magazine on your computer. If you wish to read it on your devices, please transfer the extracted PDF file onto your smartphone or tablet.
- This is an interactive PDF document. To get the full experience of the tutorials and the multimedia content, view it on your computer, not on your devices. You can still read the articles on your devices, but with limited interactivity. The performance of this PDF file will greatly depend on the performance of your computer, its graphics card, and the version of Adobe Reader used for viewing it. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Head over to iTunes if you would like to purchase the original fully interactive version of [RE]TOUCHED Magazine and view it on your iPad.
We accept submissions from our readers. Find out the details here: RE Submissions